WIP

Welcome back from the weekend ! here is a quick post of my work in progress on this piece. I had to change the anatomy a bit because it was off. it is good to step back from your work every now and then and go back to it to get a new perspective on composition. sometimes I get to caught up in the work that I dont step back enough and let it go for a bit and end up making mistakes. This is something that I am trying to do more of, is to have more patience and come back to the Painting later. Classical painting forces you to do this while letting the paint dry a bit and come back to your canvas later on. with digital you can go on and on and on. Well I hope you like it so far. I can only work on it bits at a time cause of other Job duties. I guess I can let my digital canvas dry a bit.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment